Saturday, January 2, 2010

mOrninG

Yesterday I bought a new phone. A new phone after 3 years and 6 months. And this morning, for the first time I can hear my phone alarm. I set it at 6.00am and I intentionally want to snooze it because I want to try to snooze the alarms with a hand gesture (haha.sengal.excited sgt ngn phone ni.) mmg berbaloi-berbaloi. Its cheap, simple and yet have 3G.hahaha.that's the most important part. After this, there will be no problem for me to make video call. yes!.

My next mission is to change my telco service provider. I want to use Celcom Exec 50. but the problem is right now I'm only supplementary of my mum. So I need to be main line before I can change and at the same time maintain my number.leceh betol. and I can only do so by going to the Maxis Centre. And the nearest maxis centre is at pyramid. why don't they open one branch at Shah Alam??? (preferably at SACC) Shah Alam is already a city. A maxis centre branch should be open there.full stop!!

Ok la time for me to freshen up and have my breakfast. bye2 my dear charmers!




1 comments:

Unknown said...

berbaloi ker?hmm sama jer.. ad new hp pn cmtu gak...mmmm

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com