Friday, January 22, 2010

Kickboxing

Last Wednesday, I tried the trial class at TNT kickboxing Hartamas. Best!! But a bit tiring because dehydrated after 30 minutes doing all the kicking and punching. I forgot to drink my energy portion before I started the class. Maybe because we came in late as the parking lot is full because there’s event at Hartamas.

To make things worse, one guy suddenly come to my car window and asked for RM5. WTH!!! It’s a free parking lot for god sake. I hate this people!!! There’s no point giving them money as they didn’t offer me any services pon. I said to him I came here for kickboxing class and I don’t need to pay him. Then he said ok and goes away. Tapi, ble I pikir-pikir balik nasib baik that guy tak buat pape kt I. He looked fierce btw.

Back to the kickboxing experience I thought it’s just a typical body combat class like in Fitness First. But turn out its tougher and use a lot of your energy because you need to kick fast and hard at the kicking bag (not sure the name of the bag). One person need to hold the bag and the other person will kick at the bag.

So, Maria and I alternately were holding the bag. I thought I kicked quite hard (I imagined kicking a person that I hate most. hahaha. if he’s for real sure sakit ar kena my kick.) but Maria kick kuat jgk ar. My hands sakit the next day. Maybe because of wrong technique when holding the bag…

The trial class is FREE. So if anybody interested to try it just click at



If you have learned any martial arts before you get to join the beginner class during the trial. If no, you need to join the trial class first where they teach you the basic kicking and punching. Overall, it’s really a great experience for me. I will definitely come back as walk in later. My next try out activity is PAINTBALLLLL!!!!! So till then bye2 my dear charmers 






0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com