Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday my dear uncle




<3 Happy Birthday Pok SU :) 

5th January 2010





We went to Sahara Tent at Shah Alam Mall to celebrate his birthday just now. This is my second time having dinner there. At first, they already reserved our place under the tent ( yep.there's a tent inside the restaurant) but since my grandmother couldn't sit 'bersila' so we change to other table. Than I ordered ........ (I can't remember the name actually.hee)  but  here's a picture of it




Before I forget here's my wishes for Pok Su:

" Semoga panjang umur and dimurahkan rezeki"

p/s:  ble ktorg nk dpt mak su?? lme gle dh tggu ni.ok.my uncle is still single.hehe 
(promote sebentar, mne tao tbe2 ada nk masuk meminang my uncle)


and this is me with my typical pose.duh.sye sgt pemalu ok!




my brothers and sister. I really love you guys so much..<3



and during lunch time today we all went to johnny's, OU. here's some of the pictures that i've taken.




All of us 

 
This is Kak Idealia (left) and Maria


  and the boys that always make my day full with laughter and sometimes make me feel moody.haha.
just kidding :p


Ok that's all my dear charmers :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com