Monday, January 4, 2010

I got my 20% toll rebate

Since I am now working in Mont Kiara, everyday I will have to drive for about 27km from my house to my office. Often I encounter with traffic jams, expensive toll and bad drivers (ske cucuk2.even org dh pecut dh). But, nevermind I x ksh pon because yesterday I got my 20% toll rebate!!!!!!! from touch n go.
Banyak tu xbanyak sgt la. Around RM 24.00,enough la for me yg bru start bekerja ni.hehehe.


Usually every month my toll transactions will be around 73 to 77. Last month I finally exceeded the minimum transaction. I got 83 transactions... (for you to be eligible to claim for rebate, your monthly transactions most be more than 80)

So all my dear charmers, if you are a touch n go user. Please register your card at this link:


and who knows maybe you are eligible for the 20% rebates :)


3 comments:

Nikel Khor said...

izit so easy register at touch n go oli?

*lyanaluv* said...

yep its so easy.just register you touch n go card number under the 20% toll rebate link and they already have records of your card transactions. so you can see whether you already eligible or not.if you're not eligible yet,try this month.try to use the toll more than 80 times :)

tips: try to use the RM0.50 toll as many as possible.hehe

Mohd Ashraf said...

uh...dasat nyer...pokai la haku nnt. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com