Saturday, July 25, 2009

small girl in a big world

Today, I went to Lanai Kijang, Bank Negara.nice place.really nice.hehe. Went there to attend SIDC training on capital market.waa! really had a good input from the speaker but I'm a bit slow to absorp it all in one time..but its a good thing tho as I get to feel what is it like to be in this line.
One word to describe it.TOUGH.I need to catch up so many new things fast if not I'll be totally blur and lost.!

Ok.Enough of what I did today.hee. I want to show some pics of what i did this past few weeks.


Went to Italiannise with Yazrina for Buka puasa.Yat nak fly next month.huhu.take care babe.love you :)
Our food.this is for sharing.

This pic amek mase g melaka hantar my brother.before g mkn ikan bakar...my lil brother muka ngntok je bru bgn tdo.spoilt btol gmbr.hahaha.cuba tgk 2 pics ni.same je mke de.klaka.xde perasaan btol.ktorg ye2 brgaya2.de muka dunno je.that's Khalid.suke ikot kepala sendiri macam kakak de jgk.*wink*



P/s:And good news is that for this past few weeks saya telah berjaya bangun awal and tak lambat lagi.hehe.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com