Monday, July 27, 2009

The kilt and me

Actually.I 'm not the one that wearing the kilt. Its Pete my British council trainer.He's Scottish and I think he is so cool as he wear his kilt to our last day class! cool kn? ok let me tell you a little bit about this kilt. Each kilt have its tartan pattern. For a particular pattern, its associated with individual clans or families. Fyi, at the kilt shop each clan or family have their own section and they should only buy the pattern of their clan...interesting right???


this is PETE and his kilt.nice kn??

Ok.this is me smilling widely.hehe

Hope i can meet him again someday :) Ok.fyi, I currently listen to knock you down by Keri Hilson.nice song.I even have this song as my caller ring tone. poyo je. hehe. till then night2! I need to get my beauty sleep now.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com