Sunday, July 12, 2009

My life at SIDC- 1st week and Jalan-jalan

Baru nak upload gambar class.hehe.ok this is my classmates kt SIDC. the tallest man at the centre is our trainer from british council.his name is Phil.

ok. this is Jackie.she's from Australia.best gle blaja english ngn dorg ni.full of activities.comel kan Jackie ni? semua yg ambil gamber dgn de buat peace

This is me and Phil.he's 40++ tao.muka nmpak muda je lagi.


Ok, sebenarnya nak cerita pasal today, suppose to sent my brother to the bus station at section 17.but the tickets to Melaka all sold out.At 3pm, we were on our way to Melaka to sent him.haih.betol la my brother ni.mmg slalu cmni.before this, when he's still in lumut if no tics he will just go back on monday.tp now tgh practical,mne bley buat camtu lg.

We arrived at Melaka around 5pm and went to pengkalan balak to have ikan bakar...but actually no ikan kne bakar cos my dad ordered ikan msk 3 rasa.cos my dad kata ktorg ni sme xmkn ikan bakar sgt.hee memang betol pon.

After sending him to his rumah "tumpangan" ktorg pon tros rush balik ke shah alam.smpai dalam kul 9.10 cmtu.penatnya!!! esok ada presentation on branding statement pulak.so tonight have to prepare for it.hopefully everything will turn out smoothly.amin. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com