Monday, March 21, 2011

Letter to Mr. Z

Dear Mr. Z,


Thank you for taking care of me

Thank you for your wise advice when my mind was such a mess

Thank you for your patience and willing to layan my gila2 mood

You sometimes can drive me crazy answering your silly questions

I love your jokes and stories especially the Rozita Che Wan version

I am sometimes MJ, I admit it but 'sometimes only' =p

I am offcially your underpaid PA, that sometimes I stressed out cause 'semua I kena buat' but than you really know how to clear up my mind back

You always said that you didn't know how to pujuk orang, but you never realise that you actually did ease me from my worries. always


Last but not least
 I Love You so much Mr. Z

Love,
A
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com