Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hello Dublin!

I know its been a while since my last post. My life have changes a lot since then. I'm currently not working, actively studying, and had my first experienced of travelling accross the world to Dublin, Ireland last August. It's like a dream come true. Everything changing so fast that I need to speed up myself to adapt with this new reality....

Luckily I brought my helpful, understanding, loveable and funny mr Eddy along. We entered to a new chapter together and had fun trying new things that we found here. But that's before the classes started.

Now, with ACCA less than 2 months we really need to get our gear up to the high limit. Insyaallah we will try our best to get single seating for all our 5 papers. (doakn kami eh :)

Bye my dear charmers.

I'm freaking cool right now in a quiet autumn night. I wonder how would I survive winter???


1 comments:

Mysterious Lady said...

ohoho finally something from Dublin! hv fun studying & exploring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com