Saturday, October 24, 2009

PAPADOM best!







c

 I just watched PAPADOM today.This morning to be exact. I went there with my lil' sis and bro, actually we didn't planned to go to see the movie. It's just that suddenly my bro suggested why don't we watch a movie rather than walking around the shopping complex with no purpose.(it's already end of the month,i'm totally broke!)

Well my review for the movie would be "It's Totally awesome and I salute the production crew and the director for being able to deliver this movie very well." I get to view on another perspective now on why my parents sometimes do the same thing like Saadom did.(I'm not referring to the stalking part of course). seriously, everyone out there should watch this movie and if possible watch it with your family. It is a beautiful family film to be enjoyed over the weekend...




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com